To ensure your safety, certain measures have now been put into place when you attend your appointment:
– A pre screening call will be made and you will be asked whether you or anyone in your home or if you have had contact with anyone with symptoms such as feeling unwell, a new cough, high temperature or a loss of taste or smell.
– We are ensuring the clinic is fully sanitised in between every single patient, including all touch points such as doors, handles, desk, chair and card machine.
– We are asking you to minimise bringing in personal items.
– Please only arrive at the time of your appointment (you may be asked to wait in the car if you arrive early), alone and wearing a mask covering your nose and chin.
– You will be asked to use hand sanitiser on arrival.
– I will be wearing a mask, gloves and apron.
– Your health and wellbeing is our top priority.
Thank you for your cooperation and patience.
If you have any further questions or worries please do not hesitate to call or email me.